Click here to see Anda Bhurgi or Anda Bhurjee recipe in Marathi
Anda Bhurgi (Egg Bhurgi)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 tsp oil
- Red Chilli powder ½ tsp
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Salt for taste
- Take deep pan or Kadai and heat the oil. Add cumin seeds. Add finely chopped onion, green chilies and mix well. The onion color should turn to pink or brownish. Add finely chopped Tomato at this stage and mix well
- In a separate bowl whisk the four eggs gently with a spoon for about 4 to 5 times. Keep this aside.
- Finally add slightly beaten eggs to above mixture (Step 1). Add Salt, red chili powder and stir well. Keep stirring this mixture until small crumbs are formed. Continue whisking and stirring them for about 2 to 3 mins more. Once this mixture becomes slightly dry add coriander leaves and serve hot.