Click here to see “Maize flour onion pakoda recipe“ in Marathi
Maize flour onion pakoda bhajji
- 4-5 medium size onions
- 2 Cups of Maize Flour
- 4 tsp rice flour
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt for taste
- ½ tsp carom seeds
- Coriander leaves chopped finely [Optional ]
- 2-3 green chilies chopped finely [Optional ]
- Oil for frying
- Chop the onions vertically thin.
- On onion add maize flour, rice flour, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, carom seeds. Mix this mixture diligently [Slowly. Add little water if needed].
- Heat the sufficient oil in a Kadai. Once the oil is hot reduce the flame (heat) and use your fingers to drop the onion mixture which we prepared in above steps slowly in to hot oil. Don’t go for making round Pakoda’s. With your fingers drop the mixture in zigzag manner
- Deep-fry, stirring occasionally with a spoon or using slotted spoon till the pakoda turn golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot
To Go back to Home page and explore other categories please click here
To share these recipes with your friends and family use the below or above social icons.