Click here to see Karnataka special Mysore Bajji -Mysore Bonda Recipe in Marathi
Mysore Bajji (Mysore Bonda)
- 1 Cup Maida (Refined flour)
- ¼ Cup rice powder
- 2 tsp Rava (Sooji) [Optional]
- 1 Cup curd
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 tsp Salt (To taste)
- 1 tsp Cumin seed
- 8-10 curry leaves
- ½ inch Ginger
- 1 Onion
- Pinch of soda (Bi carb)
- Oil for deep fry
- 1 Cup grated coconut
- Take Onion, Ginger, Green Chillies and curry leaves and grind to make fine paste
- In a Bowl, mix Maida (Refined flour), Rice flour, sooji (Rava) and curd and keep it aside for half an hour or 1 hour.
- To this batter, add paste created in step1, Jeera (cumin seeds), pinch of beaking soda and salt to make good mixture. The Batter should be thick, add water if required.
- Heat the Oil for deep fry in a pan. Drop the batter with a spoon or with your fingers in to the oil carefully and fry until golden brown in a medium flame.
- Remove and drain the excess of oil on a tissue paper (Kitchen paper).
- Mysore Bajji is ready to serve with coconut chutney