Click here to see Sabudana Khichdi – Sago Khichdi recipe in Marathi
Sabudana (Sago) Khichdi
- 2 Cups Sabudana (Sago)
- 2 Cups crushed groundnuts(coarse)
- 5-6 green chilies
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Finally chopped coriander leaves
- 1 Cup grated coconut
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt for taste
- Wash sabudana nicely under running water so that no powder is left. Drain water completely and leave for 2 hours.
- Add 2 cups crushed groundnuts to wet sabudana (Sago).
- Take green chilies, cumin seeds and coriander leaves grand well and mix it in the above sabudana mixture. Add Salt and sugar for taste and mix well again.
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds, above sabudana mixture and stir well. Keep on simmer for 5 to 10 minutes till sabudana is cooked.
- If you like you can add ½ lemon juice.
- Remove from fire and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves and grated coconut.