Click here to see Sabudana (Sago) Vada recipe in Marathi
Sabudana Vada or Sago Vada Recipe
- 2 Medium size boiled potatoes
- 1 cup sabudana (sago)
- 1 cup roasted peanuts powder
- 5-6 Green Chilies
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds powder
- Coriander leaves
- Salt for taste
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- Oil for fry
- Rinse sabudana (sago) with water drain/remove excessive water. Cover and keep aside for 5 to 6 hours.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Mix Sabudana (Sago), mashed potatoes, peanuts powder, cumin seeds powder, green chilies (finely chopped), Salt (as required), Sugar, few coriander leaves
- Mix well, it should be thick mixture and it should not sticky
- Make tight round balls (2-3 inch in diameter)
- Boil the Oil in pan and fry these vada’s (Sago Balls) till they become golden color.
- Serve hot vada’s with green chutney or with tomato ketchup.