Click here to see Surmai Fish Rava fry Recipe in Marathi
Surmai Rava Fry Fish Recipe
- ½ Kg surmai fish (King Mackerel Fish)
- Ginger and Garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp,
- chilly powder 1 tsp.
- salt ,
- Rava 50 grams i.e Semolina (As required)
- Oil 100 gram
- Tamarind (In small amount)
- 1 cup jowari flour
- Clean the fish with water.
- In a separate bowl, squeeze the tamarind in water and use this water later
- Add Salt, Ginger garlic paste, Turmeric powder, chilli powder and Tamarind water (Prepared above)
- Mix well. Use this mixture to cover Surmai fish surface on all sides well.
- Keep aside for 3-4 hours
- In a frying pan heat oil. Roll each slice of fish into the semolina and with jowari flour mixture so as to coat it completely. Put into the hot oil. When the base turns golden brown flip and cook on the other side till it is cooked through. Serve hot.