Click here to see Indian Style Simple Cutlet Recipe in Marathi
Want to have something crunchy, little spicy, snacky food…here we go presenting simple and easy Cutlet recipe using the Bread Crumps !! Hope you like it
- 1/2 kg, Boiled potatoes
- 2 Cups Soaked poha (Rice Flakes)
- 1/2 cup Gram Flour
- 4-5 Grinded Green Chilies
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly powder
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- Pinch of Backing soda
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow fry
- Mash the Boiled potatoes
- Mix the soaked poha (Rice flackes) in to Mashed potato mixture and also add Gram flour, Ginger garlic paste, green chilies, Garam Masala, Red Chilli powder, Salt to taste
- Mix gently.
- Add pinch of Backing Soda
- Now shape a handful of this mixture into a cutlet (You can make the cutlets of any shape)
- Rub in Bread Crump’s
- Heat pan, putt little oil and fry cutlets on both sides on medium flame.
- Tasty and healthy cutlets are ready to serve.
- Serve with chatney (Any) and tomato ketchup
Note: You can add these cutlets to prepare a testy sandwich along with onion and sliced tomatos between 2 Bread slices.